With access to information increasing at a rapid pace, the ability to effectively protect this information has become a global challenge and concern. As more and more organizations and institutions store business and individual information than ever before, much of this data is highly confidential. Companies today deploy a vast number of applications in order to allow multiple users (including customers and suppliers) to access company information. This phenomenon leaves networks wide open to hackers and criminals and needs robust security systems based on advanced technologies that can protect an organization’s critical data.
AA-Consulting offers a skillfully selected suite of information security products and solutions based on next-generation technologies and platforms.
- Database Security/ Database Activity Monitoring – comprehensive, real-time database protection, monitoring, auditing and breach prevention, including employee fraud, IT sabotage, information leaks, e-banking and deposit account fraud.
- Cyber Fraud and Risk Management – internal/external enterprise-level fraud prevention with minimal implementation, easy deployment, to deliver immediate, network-wide protection
- Network Access Control (NAC) – a comprehensive NAC solution, based on the identification and authentication of 100% of the IP devices within your organization’s network and operating system.
- Network Security Policy Orchestration
Unifying security policy across hybrid networks and providing advanced automation capabilities to increase business agility, eliminate errors from manual processes, and ensure continuous compliance.
- Security Automation and Orchestration
Technology enabling organizations to collect security threats data and alerts from different Cyber-security tools, where incident analysis and triage can be performed leveraging a combination of human and machine power to help define, prioritize and drive standardized incident response activities according to a standard workflow.